YEAH for blogging! We finally sucked you in! WELCOME! :) We are SO GLAD we will be able to see pictures of Kelsey (and you both too) :) on a regular basis! Congratulations, McKitterick FAMILY! What a joy! She is so beautiful! We love you guys! hugs & kisses to K...xoxoxoxox The Chuns
Yahoo!!! I'm so excited to see pictures. She's adorable, precious, cute...hmmmm...I'm sure I can list many more adjectives, but I'll spare you! Thanks for posting. I love you guys.
Yippeeeee! I am so glad to see more pictures of Kelsey. She is so precious. I absolutely love the stretching pictures.... Sean and I both got nostalgic looking at them. Our kids both stretched so cute too. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. Can't wait for more McKitterick pictures and stories! Love you guys! Lindsey & Sean
We're so glad you have a blog now! Kelsey is such a cutie! I hope our girls can meet someday! Until then, we'll stay in touch. Love from the Hoch family.
YAY!!! :) So glad to see you guys have joined the crew posting pics of your little one. She is precious! I love all of that hair. Hope we can come up and meet her in the near future! Love to all three of you! The Kopps
Congratulations on baby Kelsey! She is adorable! What a wonderful set of pictures ... they capture those moments so well! Thank you for sharing, and for joining the blogging world too :)
Justin & Julie, I'm so glad to see you have posted pictures of Kelsey!! What a precious gift from the Lord!! When you come to Spokane, I hope you'll come by so I can give hugs and kisses. Love, Mama Lou
YEAH for blogging! We finally sucked you in! WELCOME! :) We are SO GLAD we will be able to see pictures of Kelsey (and you both too) :) on a regular basis!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, McKitterick FAMILY! What a joy! She is so beautiful!
We love you guys!
hugs & kisses to K...xoxoxoxox
The Chuns
Yahoo!!! I'm so excited to see pictures. She's adorable, precious, cute...hmmmm...I'm sure I can list many more adjectives, but I'll spare you! Thanks for posting. I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteLindsay
Yippeeeee! I am so glad to see more pictures of Kelsey. She is so precious. I absolutely love the stretching pictures.... Sean and I both got nostalgic looking at them. Our kids both stretched so cute too. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. Can't wait for more McKitterick pictures and stories!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Lindsey & Sean
Put a baseball hat on that one, and I think we have a winner.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogosphere.
We're so glad you have a blog now! Kelsey is such a cutie! I hope our girls can meet someday! Until then, we'll stay in touch. Love from the Hoch family.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful....says the proud Grandpops! We are so proud of her - what a blessing.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you guys have joined the crew posting pics of your little one. She is precious! I love all of that hair. Hope we can come up and meet her in the near future!
Love to all three of you!
The Kopps
Congratulations on baby Kelsey! She is adorable! What a wonderful set of pictures ... they capture those moments so well! Thank you for sharing, and for joining the blogging world too :)
ReplyDeleteJustin & Julie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see you have posted pictures of Kelsey!! What a precious gift from the Lord!! When you come to Spokane, I hope you'll come by so I can give hugs and kisses.
Love, Mama Lou