Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time with the Drapers



Recently I spent a week in Washington visiting my family. I couldn't resist stopping off in Seattle on my way to Spokane to visit some dear friends, Sean and Lindsey and their two adorable children, Reagan and Ian. They have been a faithful couple to pray for us through our time of getting pregnant, so what a blessing for them to meet Kelsey, God's answer to their prayers. If you know the Draper's you know what a fun family they are and therefore the need for a silly face picture:)

1 comment:

  1. It was so refreshing and encouraging to have you here... even if it was just 24 hours. Thanks for spending that time with us! Kelsey is such a precious answer to prayer and I loved every moment of seeing you as a Mom. We look forward to seeing you again (hopefully Justin, too!) and watching Kelsey grow.
    We love you!

    (ps.... that second picture of us is niiiiiice.)

    ReplyDelete