Friday, December 11, 2009

Kelsey's One!!!

Opening presents!


Reading her B-day cards with dad



All smiles


I love ducks! And this one is just my style:)



Who says I am too young to drive?




Grandpa, giving me my first driving lesson




Grandma sure makes me laugh!



Dad, if you touch my belly I will laugh just like the bear!

CAKE!!!




Oh my, this stuff is good!



Singing the birthday tunes



Sharing with dad


This stuff smears better than all that healthy food mom!



Birthday cake - a duck of course. This was so much fun to make!



Kelsey's 1st birthday cake













6 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe she's 1 already!! that went fast!! yay and happy birthday kelsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed by the cake you made! Kelsey looks like such a fun, sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy girl! I love her big smiles. And GREAT job on her birthday cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has the most contagious smile! Such a sweetie. You made that cake?!?! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Juli!! That cake is fantastic! Happy belated birthday to Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete